Assistant Resident Manager (Couple)
Opportunity: PERMANENT :: FULL-TIME Location: Toronto, Ontario Date Posted: 10/24/2018
MetCap Living Management Inc. is one of the largest private third party property managers specializing in multi-residential property management. We are a growth orientated company with our head office located in Toronto, Ontario and property operations in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Resident Manager (Couple) to join our team.
Why work for Metcap?
- Rent-Free Apartment
- No Commute
- Competitive SalaryN
- Extensive Benefit Package
- Hands-on work
- On-the-job Training
- Opportunities for Personal & Professional Growth
- Family-Oriented & Friendly Environment
What would the responsibilities be?
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas & corridors
- Prepare apartments for new residents
- Facilitate work orders and perform minor maintenance in plumbing & electrical
- Other grounds maintenance
- Address tenant concerns effectively and promptly
- Maintain positive relations with tenants
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Collect and record incoming rents
- Serve legal documents as needed
- Rent upcoming suites and complete required documentation
- Ensure resident safety and security at all times
- Respond appropriately and professionally to emergencies
- Maintain fire safety logs and winter logs
- Follow an ‘on-call’ schedule
- Maintain accurate stock control records
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
If you like to clean, perform general maintenance requests and are interested in helping people, please apply with your partner today. No experience required.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Please apply, stating the position of interest in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.